APSC CDPO Notification 2019
APSC CDPO Notification 2019 – 73 Vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has Released Notification for the post of Child Development Project Officer(CDPO) & allied Cadres under Social Welfare Department, Assam. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates. Candidates can send their application form on or before 09/09/2019.
Assam PSC CDPO Vacancy Details:
Name of the post : Child Development Project Officer(CDPO)
Total Vacancy: 73
Age Limit : Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019.
- For Child Development Project Officer: Candidates applying for this role must have completed Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology /Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition /Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics.
SCALE OF PAY :– Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- For Child Development Project Officer: The selection process will be based on Written Test or Interview.
- For General Candidate : Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/-
Apply Mode: Offline
How to Apply: Candidates can download the application form through official website: http://www.apsc.nic.in/ and The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 on or before 09/09/2019.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Telegram Channel Government Job Updates: —
Telegram Channel Private job Updates: —
To Visit Various whatsappgroup link:—
Subscribe to our YoutubeChannel:–
- Job Categorys Government Job