Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Programme is an endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking.
ABYB is a one year, full time residential programme being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses – Manipal Global Education, Bangalore and Amity Global Business School, Noida
The objective of ABYB is to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduates with necessary banking knowledge and skills.
The eligibility criteria for applying for admission are:
Age: Born on or after 1st April, 1989
a. Minimum Age Limit 21 Years
b. Maximum Age Limit 30 Years
Qualification: Only Graduates from any stream with:
a. 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
b. Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
1. The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
2. Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
Checklist of Documents required by Axis Bank:
|1||PAN Card (Mandatory)|
|2||Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI(mandatory)|
|Address Proof / Identity Proof / Signature Proof|
|3||Voter’s Identity Card|
|Birth Date Proof (Any 1 document)|
|4||School Leaving Certificate|
|5||SSC / HSC certificate|
|6||Election Card / Voter Card|
|Academic Certificates (All Documents)|
|1||10th SSC & 12th HSC Mark sheets|
|2||Graduation Certificate, Mark Sheet|
3. The selected applicants will be issued Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Axis Bank towards their future employment.
Disclaimer: In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission / appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
Role Details and Career Prospects
Customer Service Officer – Job role description
|Customer Service Officer||Assistant Manager||At any Axis Bank Branch across the country|
Disclaimer: The choice of branches / offices of the Bank will be as per the needs and business requirements of the Bank. The Bank shall also take into account the place of domicile of the candidates though this aspect shall not be a reason for definite posting in any place and the bank cannot guarantee placements as per the place of domicile of the candidates.
- Conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business
- Responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers.
Customer Service and Operations:
- Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like- Funds transfer
– Opening of accounts
– Reconciliation of office accounts
– Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
- Compliance to the bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis
- Protecting bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business
On successful completion of the course, the students gets absorbed as Customer Service Officer at Assistant Manager Grade in the Bank with a Gross CTC of Rs. 4.48 Lakhs per annum. (This is inclusive of Loand Benefits, Performance Linked Bonus and Retirals). The break-up of the same is below:
|COMPENSATION||CTC (PA)||CTC (PM)|
|Total Gross CTC||4,48,367||37,364|
- Retirals are non-encashable
- Staff Loan Benefits are non-encashable. The figure indicated is the Staff Loan value as and when availed. Staff loans will be applicable as per the eligibility and terms of the employment.
- Performance Bonus is
Compared to a regular MBA programme that graduate candidates opt for, the Axis Bank Young Bankers programme offers the following benefits – assured placement, shorter course duration, earn and learn model with education that is work oriented.
An easy comparison is given below:
Other MBA Programme Young Bankers Programme Fee Considerably more than 3.50 lakhs 3.29 Lakhs + taxes Duration 2 years 1 year Earning potential during the program None Stipend is paid throughout the course Application of education Large parts are theory with less application in workplace Entirely work oriented course structure with practical inputs Assured Job None Provisional Appointment given at the beginning of the course, assuring employment after successful completion of course Salary after the course Generally ranges from 3 to 4 Lakhs Rs. 4.12 lakhs Education Loan Benefit Education loan to be taken at market rate (14-17%) rate of interest Subsidised Education Loan at 13% rate of interest and Moratorium Pe
indicative and the figure displayed corresponds to the highest performance rating:
- Subject to you being a confirmed employee
- Final performance bonus received is subject to the individual’s performance and the Bank’s performance
- The above CTC break up is based on posting in Semi Urban regions. This may change with the cost of living basis the location of final posting.
- Job Categorys Private Job
- Experience 0 -Fresher