INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019
POST- TRADESMAN MATE
Telegram Channel Government Job Updates: —
Telegram Channel Private job Updates: —
To Visit Various whatsappgroup link:—
Subscribe to our YoutubeChannel:–
GET FREE JOBS ALERT ON
SAVE THIS MOBILE NUMBER-
+91 7299911111 ON YOUR PHONE AS jobcapsule.
SEND WHATSAPP MESSAGE AS “ADD ME”.
INDIAN NAVY CIVILIAN ENTRANCE TEST INCET-TMM-01/2019
INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF TRADESMAN MATE
- Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website www. joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’, ‘Industrial’ at various Commands (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted). Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under administrative control of respective Commands, however they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units / formations as per
administrative requirement. (ONLY ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED)
TRADESMAN MATE General Central Service, Group ‘C’ ,Non Gazetted, Industrial (Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1- Rs.18000-56900) Distribution of vacancies (* Subject to variation) Command Horizontal Reservation UR |SC |ST |OBC EWS | Total ESM PwBDs?
Headquarters Eastern Naval 02 Command, 20 07 | 03 12 04 46 05
. (01- LV Visakhapatnam 01-OL) (HQENC) Headquarters 33″ Western Naval Conmand, unten 227 | 58 | 24 143 50 502 50 rg oi (HQWNC) LV-06) Headquarters Southern Naval ‘ . Crornvand,. Keehi 02 01 | 01 01 01 06 Nil Nil (HQSNC)
Includes 13 Backlog vacancies.
$ Suitability for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities — As identified by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. PwBDs candidates may apply for the post accordingly.
Categories of disabled suitable for the Job Physical Requirement OL,HH,LV S,ST,W,BN,PP,L,KC,H,MF,RW,SE,C
Note:- Applicants, must be in possession of disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority prior to applying Online, in the format given in GOI/DOP&T OM 36035/1/2012-Estt.(Res) dated 29
Nov 2013. as
- Abbreviations Used. UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribes, OBC-Other Backward Class, EWS — Economically Weaker Section, ESM – Ex-Servicemen, PwBDs-Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, VH-Visually Impaired, HH-Hearing Impaired, OL-One Leg, LV-Low Vision, S-Sitting, ST-Standing, W-Walking, BN-Bending, PP-Pulling & Pushing, L-Lifting, KC-Kneeling & Crouching, H-Hearing, MF-Manipulation by Fingers, RW-Reading & Writing, SE-Seeing, and C-Communication.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBDs/ESM categories is available as per extant Government Orders. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, EWS, PwDs & ESM candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PwDs & ESM who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for the appointment even by relaxed standards viz. age limit etc. Reservations for PwDs, & ESM fall under the category of Horizontal reservation which cuts across vertical reservation i.e. reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ EWS (in what is called inter- locking reservation). The candidates selected against the PwDs & ESM quota have to be placed in the appropriate category of UR / SC / ST / OBC/ EWS, as the case may be.
- Between 18 and 25 years.
- Essential Qualifications. 10″ Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Nature of Duties/ Job Profile. Indicative duties related to post is as follows.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
(m)Any other work assigned by superior authority
Note. The above list of duties is only illustrative and not exhaustive. Section/ Department of the Indian Navy may add in the list, duties ordinarily performed by personnel at this level. 7. Age Relaxation and Crucial Dates.
- Age Relaxation.
- No. | Category Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit (i) SC/ST 05 Years (ii) | OBC 03 Years (iii) | PwBDs UR -10 Years, OBC -13(10+03) Years, SC/ST-15(10+05) Years, etc. (iv) | ESM UR -03 Years after deduction of the military service
rendered from actual age as on the closing date. Similarly for OBC -03(03+03) Years, SC/ST-08(03+05) Years
- Meritorious Sportsperson | UR- 05 Years, OBC- 08(05+03) Years, SC/ST-—10(05+05)
Years (vi) | Departmental Candidates | UR- upto 40 years and SC/ST – 45(40+05). with 03 yrs continuous This concession is subject to the conditions that the past service in Central service rendered In the department will be useful for Government efficient discharge of duties in the categories of posts
Note. Age relaxation for other eligible categories will be as per extant rules issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
- Crucial Dates. The Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e 15 Mar 19. Only matriculation / SSC / Birth certificate issued by concerned Education Board / Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of
- Examination Fee. Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred and five only) excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee or who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Note: (a) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- In case you have made an online payment of fees and money has been deducted from your account without admit card being generated (i.e unsuccessful payment), please wait for 7 working days for automatic refund of money to your account.
- Examination Centre. The list of examination city for different states have been indicated in the filling instructions and options for choice is made available in the application form. The candidates are to choose any three choice of city from the list. The Indian Navy reserves the right to cancel/ re-conduct examination for a particular centre or allot/ change the city of the candidate beyond the choices indicated by the candidates for administrative or other reasons. In case of more number of candidates applying for one city, a few candidates may be allotted to any other city. Request for change of examination city/centre/date/session will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Mode of Selection
- Screening of Applications. Indian Navy will screen all applications registered online, as per eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified by Government of India from time to time. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a
person/applicant to be called for the online test.
- Scheme of Written Examination. All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications, as mentioned at para 5, above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:-
Ss Part Subject Maximum Marks (Indicative) (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning 25 (ii) Numerical Aptitude 25 (iii) General English 25 (iv) General Awareness 25 (c) Syllabus for Examination. The detailed syllabus is available at Naval Website
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in under filling instructions. Indicative syllabus is as follows:-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning. It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal
- Quantitative Ability. This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- General English _& Comprehension. In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- General Awareness. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
- Date of Examination. Exact date, time and venue of online test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates on registered mobile phone number/e-mail ID. Websites www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and www.indiannavy.nic.in may also be referred from time-to- time for any further instructions. TA,
- Provisional Appointment Letter. The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on their relative merit position in written examination subject to verification of documents, Medical Examination and other requirements as specified by the Government of
India and Appointing Authority.
- Document Verification. All documents pertaining to age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate, ITI certificate etc. will be scrutinized and verified as per extant DoP&T policy. Date and Venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered mobile phone/e-mail |Ds and by post.
Opening and Closing date for Online Application
Online registration of applications (Opening date). At 1000 h on 02 Mar 19
Last date of registration (Closing date) At 1700 h on 15 Mar 19.
Guidelines for filling Online Application
- | Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate (TMM). Before filling online
application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
- The applicant must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the advertisement. Similarly, candidates who have passed from a recognized Board / Institution which has ‘Grade Point’ system need to get their grade point converted into percentage of marks by appropriate authorities before applying.
- Applicants are not to send copy of application form or any document to this office. However candidates are to take a printout of Application Form for his / her personal record. A print out of the ADMIT CARD IS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE VENUE FAILING WHICH THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy. Indian Navy will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Indian Navy will not be responsible for non receipt
of email or loss of their e-mail ID password.
- Candidates are requested to remember the password given by them during registration as it is important for further login. 13.
- Candidates are strongly advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on the website on account of internet connectivity issue or website overload.
- Applicants should not submit multiple applications for same post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the application with higher registration number is complete in all respects, which
will be considered.
- Candidates will be required to indicate their choice of Command for posting, in order of preference. This will have no bearing on their merit. This information will be utilized by the Indian Navy to determine the place of posting, to the extent feasible in respect of qualified
- Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPEG/PDF format) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the online application:-
- Passport size color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. The size of photograph should be between 20Kb and 50 Kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. The size of signature document should be between 20Kb and 50 Kb.
- | A copy of candidate’s Caste/EWS Certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
- A copy of candidate’s Birth Certificate/Matriculation/SSC certificate for Date of Birth.
- Acopy of candidate’s highest education qualification proof.
- A copy of certificate duly indicating the proof of Ex-Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority.
- A copy of certificate showing disability for PwBDs and eligibility for scribe, if applicable.
- The applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Particulars furnished in the application form should be correct in all respect. If any false or incorrect information furnished by the applicant is detected at any stage, his / her candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to take legal action against him /
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification, etc will be determined as on the closing date for online registration. Though essential qualification for the post is matriculation and ITI, higher qualification, if any, possessed by the candidate is also to be disclosed.
- In case, the candidates working in Central Government fails to produce the NOC when demanded, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filled appropriately at the relevant column in the online application form.
- Indian Navy reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice/ Unfair means or hiding any material information, misrepresenting facts or canvassing for candidature. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. All such candidates will be liable to be debarred from this examination as well as future examinations. A criminal proceeding may also be initiated.
- Candidates are also requested to check wwwaéoinindiannavy.gov.in & www.indiannavy.nic.in websites regularly till completion of recruitment for updates / corrigendum and any further instructions.
- | The SC/ST/EWS candidates should be in possession of a latest copy of caste certificate for claiming age / other relaxation and reservation and produce original certificate on demand.
- In case of OBCs, the candidate is required to produce, on demand, a caste certificate (valid for three financial years), specifying that the candidate does not belong to ‘Creamy layer’. The certificate should be as per format contained in GOI. DOP&T OM 36036/2/2013- Estt.(Res) dated 13 May 2014 and 36033/1/2013-Estt(Res) dated 27 May 2013.
- Armed Forces personnel applying for the posts should upload an undertaking as per GOl/ DOP&T OM 36034/2/91/Estt.(SCT) dated 03 Apr 1991 to avail age relaxation/reservation.
- | The Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, who want to avail benefit of reservation and age relaxation should be in possession of disability certificate issued by the Competent
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and may vary. The vacancies may be reduced/increased or even made nil without assigning any reason thereof. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ postponed/suspended/ terminated without any notice/assigning any
reasons, at any stage.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for lodging / boarding during the test. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the examination centre as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. Indian Navy will not be responsible for any
loss in this regard. 14.
- orders issued by the Government as amended from time-to-time will apply for the candidates.
- or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage unscrupulous elements in any way. It is
emphasized that the CBT and the selection process will be strictly on merit in a transparent manner.
- Various format of Certificates recommended for direct recruitment of Naval Civilians are available at Naval Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in & www.indiannavy.nic.in at Personnel > Civilian page.
- Candidates Reporting Late i.e after the reporting time specified on the call letter of Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the
call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 01 hour, candidates may be required to be at the venue earlier for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
- Photo Identity Card In the examination hall the admit card along with original and valid photo identity such as Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph should be produced to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Note 1: Ration card & Learners Driving License will not be considered as valid Identity proof. Note 2: Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the admit card
(provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Note 3: A candidate not carrying a valid and original photo identity document as per Para 14(b) will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
DISCLAIMER. The terms and conditions given in the advertisement are guidelines only and
CAUTION TO ALL CANDIDATES. Candidates are advised not to fall prey to false assurance
Candidates are further advised to conduct themselves as a law abiding citizen of the country and refrain from using unfair means.
RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN NAVY IS ABSOLUTELY FAIR
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION — 15 MARCH 2019 TILL 1700HRS
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION /ASSISTANCE, CANDIDATE MAY WRITE TO US AT E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk No. – Displayed at registration page
Apply Link: Click Here.
Nofitication: Click Here.
- Job Categorys Government Job
- Experience 0 -Fresher