IREL has in house R&D division at Kollam, Kerala to support mineral and chemical operation and Corporate Office at Mumbai Maharashtra.
Company Website: www.irel.co.in
Position: Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.16,400 – 40,500/- PM
Management Trainee (Technical):
- BE/ B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years. OR
- 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60%
aggregate marks of all semesters/years.
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical &
Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production Engineering &
Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems & High
Voltage Engineering, Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Management Trainees (Finance):
- Qualified CA/CMA. OR
- B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60% marks.
Note: The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester and awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
Age limit: Below 28 Years as on 31-12-2018
The IREL Management Trainee Recruitment selection process based on Written Examination & Personal Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- The written examination will be held for a duration of 2 Hours consisting of two Papers.
- Paper-I (Aptitude Related) will consist of 50 Objective type questions on General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English
- Paper-II – Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 50 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For UR/EWSs/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 25 Marks in each paper
- For SC/ST & PWD candidates: 23 Marks in Aptitude related paper and 22 Marks in Professional (Discipline related paper).
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (No fees for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PwD, Ex-serviceman and Women candidates).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Examination Centre: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar & Guwahati.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 23rd March 2019 to 12th April 2019.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
- Job Categorys Government Job
- Experience 0 -Fresher