State Bank of India
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
From: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Group Exercise & Interview.
Salary: 27,000 — 60,000.
- SC/ ST/ PWD-125/- (Intimation Charges only).
- General/ EWS/ OBC-750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges).
Essential Academic Qualifications: (as on 31.08.2019):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2019):
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have
been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive)
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the
total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/
year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/
optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those
Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as
less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Refer official pdf cast wise mark percentage
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted
online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
1. English Language-30 Marks.
2. Quantitative Aptitude-35 Marks.
3.Reasoning Ability-35 Marks.
Phase-II: Main Examination:
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude-60 Marks.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation-60 Marks.
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness-60 Marks.
- English Language-40 Marks.
5.Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions
for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Selection criteria for Group Exercise and Interview: Category wise merit list will be
drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main Exam):
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left
blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
Activity Tentative Dates:
On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of
Application by candidates 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019.
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019.
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination 3rd week of May 2019 onwards.
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination 1st week of July 2019.
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination 2nd week of July 2019.
- Conduct of Online Main Examination 20.07.2019.
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination 3rd week of August 2019.
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview 4th week of August 2019.
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview September 2019.
- Declaration of Final Result 2nd week of October 2019.
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates.
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 2nd week of May 2019 onwards.
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training 4th week of May 2019.
Official Notification: Click Here.
Apply Link: Click Here.
- Job Categorys Government Job
- Experience 0 -Fresher