TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK RECRUITMENT 2019
Last date to apply:
§ Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.04.2019
§ Last date for Submission of Application: 12.04.2019
Telegram Channel Government Job Updates: —
Telegram Channel Private job Updates: —
To Visit Various whatsappgroup link:—
Subscribe to our YoutubeChannel:–
GET FREE JOBS ALERT ON
SAVE THIS MOBILE NUMBER-
+91 7299911111 ON YOUR PHONE AS jobcapsule.
SEND WHATSAPP MESSAGE AS “ADD ME”.
- Internal Ombudsman.
No of Vacancy: Multiple
- Skill Test
- Refer Official Notification.
Recruitment of Internal Ombudsman on contract basis
To become familiar with the recruitment of Internal Ombudsman at TMB. Please read all the details, information and instructions carefully.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., is looking for an experienced top level banker to hold the position of Internal Ombudsman on Contract basis for a period of 3 years.
Internal Ombudsman on contract basis
Eligibility 1. Retired or serving executive not below the rank of DGM or equivalent of
Bank / Financial Sector / Regulatory Board.
- Our executives / retired executives are not eligible.
Experience Minimum 7 years of experience in areas such as banking, regulation,
supervision, payment and settlement systems and / or consumer protection.
Age Not more than 70 years.
Role of Internal Ombudsman
- The Internal Ombudsman will deal only with the complaints that have already been examined by the Bank’s internal grievance redressal mechanism and have remained
partly or wholly un-redressed.
- Internal Ombudsman shall examine all customer grievances including complaints of deficiency in service on the part of the Bank as also those listed under Clause 8 of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006 (as amended from time-to-time) received by Bank and which are partly or wholly rejected by Bank’s internal grievance redressal
mechanism, except the following:
- a) Complaints received directly from the customers or public.
- b) Complaints related to frauds, misappropriation etc., except in respect of deficiency
of service, if any, on the part of the Bank.
- c) Complaints/references relating to internal administration, human resources, pay and
emoluments of staff.
- d) References in the nature of suggestions, requests for concessions in rate of interest
charged, rejection of loan proposal, modifications in sanction terms & conditions, enhancement in credit limit, wavier/write-off of loans, etc., which are primarily in the nature of commercial decisions.
- e) Complaints which have been decided by or are already pending in other fora such
as consumer fora, Courts, Debt Recovery Tribunals, etc.,
- The Internal Ombudsman shall analyse the pattern of complaints such as product / category wise, consumer groups wise, based on geographical location, etc. and
suggest means for taking actions to address the root cause of complaints of different nature.
- The Internal Ombudsman shall examine the complaints on the basis of
records/documents available with the Bank & comments/clarifications furnished by the Bank to specific queries of the Internal Ombudsman.
- The Internal Ombudsman may hold meetings with concerned functionaries/departments of the Bank and seek any record/document available with the Bank that is necessary to examine the complaint. To ensure resolution through conciliation, the Internal
Ombudsman may seek direct feedback / clarifications from the complainant.
- In cases of conciliation, where the decision of the Internal Ombudsman is accepted by the complainant, the Internal Ombudsman shall obtain and keep on record, a statement showing the terms of the agreement duly signed by the complainant.
- The Internal Ombudsman shall not represent the bank in legal cases arising out of complaints examined by the Bank or the Internal Ombudsman.
- The Internal Ombudsman shall immediately refer back to Bank all such complaints which are outside the purview of the scheme.
- The Internal Ombudsman should perform any task other than those mentioned above relating to their job role as entrusted by the bank, from time to time.
Pay / Salary and allowances:
- a) Consolidated pay and allowance will be fixed depending on the experience and
previous roles handled.
- b) Eligible for casual leave of 12 days per year.
The above position would be at Thoothukudi.
Procedure of Selection:
The candidates should appear for interview. The venue, date and time for interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
General Conditions & Instructions:
Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any
information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
Take a Laser Print Out of the application form for submission in A4 size sheet only.
Print two copies of this application form on A4 size sheet only, one to be sent to us and
the other for your reference.
Affix a recent color photograph (Size: 2″ x 2″ ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use
Sign the application form.
Please note that in case of non-submission of the hard copy of the application or application with incorrect / incomplete particulars, received without copies of certificates and not received within the stipulated date are liable to be rejected.
Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, interview and selection would be final. The Bank reserves the right to eliminate the ineligible candidates at any point of time before, during or after the interview / selection. The decision of the Bank is final.
The cover containing the application with enclosures should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Internal Ombudsman” and it should be sent not later than 12/04/2019 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
The completed applications will be verified and eligible/shortlisted applicants will be communicated individually by post / e-mail with details of the interview to be attended. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at any point of time without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank.
Apply Link: Click Here.
Nofitication: Click Here.
- Job Categorys Government Job
- Experience 0 -Fresher